Michele K. Jaspan
Michele K. Jaspan has been admitted to practice before the state and federal courts for more than twenty-five years. She has practiced primarily in the areas of business litigation and debtor and creditor rights in corporate, reorganization and liquidation cases. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in June 1986. While in law school, she served as an editor on the International Law Journal and was a representative of the school's moot court team for the International Law Moot Court competition.
Upon graduation, Ms. Jaspan joined the law firm of Jules Teitelbaum, P.C., where she focused on commercial litigation and chapter 11 reorganizations. Thereafter, she joined the firm of Platzer, Swergold, Karlin, Levine, Goldberg & Jaslow, LLP, where she engaged in commercial litigation, representation of debtors, creditors, trustees and creditors committees. Ms. Jaspan is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of New York and New Jersey.
- New York, 1986
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1987
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1986
- Honors: School Representative, International Law Moot Court Competition
- Law Journal: International Law Journal, Editor
- Queens College, Queens, NY
- B.A. - 1983
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: English
- Jules Teitelbaum, P.C.
- Platzer, Swergold, Karlin, Levine, Goldberg & Jaslow, LLP