Ecommerce & Tech Law
Representation and counseling dot-com start-ups and maturing Internet companies involved in creating, building and operating new media and web-based businesses.
Counseling, negotiation, review and preparation of web development, hosting and other agreements with special emphasis on deliverables, scope of work and ownership issues. General counseling, negotiation, preparation and review of the evolving range of technology agreements, including advertising, consulting, employment, non-disclosure, trade secret and confidentiality, licensing, management, investment, funding and venture capital, strategic alliances, joint ventures and special partnering.
For further information on this topic or to discuss your case, please contact Richard E. Weltman or Michael L. Moskowitz by telephone, fax or email.
- Weltman & Moskowitz Founding Partners Named Super Lawyers for 2016
- Petters Update: Minnesota Supreme Court Ruling May Affect Clawback Lawsuits
- Weltman & Moskowitz Secures Dismissal of Federal Lawsuit
- Tri-Chapter Golf Tournament Raises $10.5K for CUPAC
- Corporate Governance Best Practices: Learning from Public Companies
- NY Court of Appeals Confirms Judgment-Debtors May Not Sue Banks Directly for EIPA Violations
- A Lawyer Representing Herself in a Commercial Dispute May Well Have a Fool for a Client
- New Website! PaperStreet launches weltmosk.com re-design!
- Senate Reintroduces 2005 Version of Bankruptcy Reform Bill
- Fast Track for Bankruptcy Reform Act as it sails through House