Assistance in dealing with the IRS and state and municipal taxing authorities, particularly concerning insolvency matters.
Weltman & Moskowitz, LLP is also recognized for providing counsel and representation to members of the legal, medical, dental, accounting, and other professions in various matters relating to their practices and careers, including the formation, restructuring and dissolution of practices, practice management issues, and representation in disciplinary and licensing matters and fee disputes and claims.
For further information on this topic or to discuss your case, please contact Richard E. Weltman or Michael L. Moskowitz by telephone, fax or email.
- Weltman & Moskowitz Founding Partners Named Super Lawyers for 2016
- Petters Update: Minnesota Supreme Court Ruling May Affect Clawback Lawsuits
- Weltman & Moskowitz Secures Dismissal of Federal Lawsuit
- Tri-Chapter Golf Tournament Raises $10.5K for CUPAC
- Corporate Governance Best Practices: Learning from Public Companies
- NY Court of Appeals Confirms Judgment-Debtors May Not Sue Banks Directly for EIPA Violations
- A Lawyer Representing Herself in a Commercial Dispute May Well Have a Fool for a Client
- New Website! PaperStreet launches weltmosk.com re-design!
- Senate Reintroduces 2005 Version of Bankruptcy Reform Bill
- Fast Track for Bankruptcy Reform Act as it sails through House