Business planning issues and counseling regarding business disputes and contracts of all kinds. Preparation, review and negotiation of shareholder and partnership, LLC operating, licensing, marketing and distribution agreements. Shareholder and partner disputes and related litigation and other forms of dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation. Trade secret protection. Director and officer liability representation. Partnership dissolution representation.
For further information on this topic or to discuss your case, please contact Richard E. Weltman or Michael L. Moskowitz by telephone, fax or email.
- Weltman & Moskowitz Founding Partners Named Super Lawyers for 2016
- Petters Update: Minnesota Supreme Court Ruling May Affect Clawback Lawsuits
- Weltman & Moskowitz Secures Dismissal of Federal Lawsuit
- Tri-Chapter Golf Tournament Raises $10.5K for CUPAC
- Corporate Governance Best Practices: Learning from Public Companies
- NY Court of Appeals Confirms Judgment-Debtors May Not Sue Banks Directly for EIPA Violations
- A Lawyer Representing Herself in a Commercial Dispute May Well Have a Fool for a Client
- New Website! PaperStreet launches weltmosk.com re-design!
- Senate Reintroduces 2005 Version of Bankruptcy Reform Bill
- Fast Track for Bankruptcy Reform Act as it sails through House