Business Formation & Transfer
Counseling concerning selection, formation, reorganization and dissolution of business entities including corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships (LLPs), and limited liability companies (LLCs). Review, preparation and negotiation of merger and acquisition agreements and business purchase and sales agreements (both stock sales and asset sales). Review, preparation and negotiation of a broad range of investment, venture capital, strategic alliance, joint venture, stock purchase, redemption and other business agreements. Counseling, negotiation, review, and preparation of sale, purchase, equipment lease, financing and licensing agreements.
For further information on this topic or to discuss your case, please contact Richard E. Weltman or Michael L. Moskowitz by telephone, fax or email.
- Weltman & Moskowitz Founding Partners Named Super Lawyers for 2016
- Petters Update: Minnesota Supreme Court Ruling May Affect Clawback Lawsuits
- Weltman & Moskowitz Secures Dismissal of Federal Lawsuit
- Tri-Chapter Golf Tournament Raises $10.5K for CUPAC
- Corporate Governance Best Practices: Learning from Public Companies
- NY Court of Appeals Confirms Judgment-Debtors May Not Sue Banks Directly for EIPA Violations
- A Lawyer Representing Herself in a Commercial Dispute May Well Have a Fool for a Client
- New Website! PaperStreet launches weltmosk.com re-design!
- Senate Reintroduces 2005 Version of Bankruptcy Reform Bill
- Fast Track for Bankruptcy Reform Act as it sails through House